It’s tough these days to read articles on the internet and know if they are true or false. Even scientific journals these days are funded by biased organisations… I believe knowledge is power and the more you read the better equip you are to make a sound decision on a topic.
When it comes to health and vitality, I have read a lot of books. Here is a list that may help you if your looking for information outside of the World Wide Web.
- From fat to fabulous by Alison Andrews
- Go Fruit Yourself by Freelee
- The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder
- The 80/10/10 Diet by Dr. Douglas N. Graham
- 12 Steps to Raw Foods by Victoria Boutenko
- Juice Fasting and Detoxification by Steve Meyerowitz
- The Complete Idiots Guide to Plant Based Nutrition by Julieanna Hever
- The Thrive Diet by Brendan Brazier
- Whole Foods to Thrive by Brendan Brazier
- The China Study by T. Colin Campbell, PhD.