Used the dehydrator again to make some lemony lemon cookies 🙂
If you love the taste of lemon poppy loaf or lemon meringue pie
you will enjoy this recipe!
Lemony Lemon Cookies
Makes: 30 cookies Prep Time: 15 minutes Dehydrating time: 32 hours
* You will need a dehydrator for this recipe
- 3 1/2 cups mixed nuts, soaked for 12 hours
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup of lemon juice or 1 lemon juiced & 2-3 packages of True Lemon powder http://www.truelemon.com/
- 4 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 tsp minced vanilla bean
- In a food processor, pulse nuts till they become a fine powder.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor and combine until dough begins to clump.
- On your dehydrator sheets, spoon cookie dough onto sheets and pat down till the cookie is 0.5 to 1 cm thick.
- Set dehydrator to 110 F for 32 hours.
This recipe was inspired by Noorish Cafe. (http://noorish.ca/)