Recipe number 2 of the year…….
Vegan Coconut Milk Cranberry Scones
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 can (400mL) coconut milk
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil to prevent scones from sticking.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix till combined.
- Pour coconut milk and lemon zest into flour mixture. Mix until just combined. Fold in cranberries.
- Transfer dough to a well floured surface. Fold dough into floured surface about 4 times. Then shape dough into a circle.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into 8 wedges.
- Transfer wedges onto greased baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!