There’s something about early morning workouts that I just love. Maybe its the crisp morning air, seeing the sun rise, or the comradery of my fellow boot camp/kettle bellers.
This is week #6 of boot camp this year.
Changes that I have noticed:
- Strength – Narrow grip push-ups are killer but they are working! Completed my first ever FULL NARROW GRIP PUSH-UP last Saturday!
- Power – Kettle bell swings are bringing back my leg power from last summer.
- Perseverance– Hot morning workouts with this weather has forced me to suck it up an push through. Something I would not have done on my own.
- Spiritual Calmness – I feel I need to start appreciating life a bit more
- Yoga Practice: 1 maybe 2 times a week for 4 weeks
- Meditation: There is free introductory yoga practice every other week at a meditation studio here in town. If schedule permits I would like to attend two sessions.
- Juice Fast: Food seems to be the center of my life, and I don’t like how much power it seems to have upon me. I am considering doing a few juice fasts over the next 6 weeks. Starting with a 1 day, then a 3 day then possibly a 7 or 10 day fast near the end of the 6 weeks. I am readying up on it and am going to talk to some people who have previously participated in juice fasts before to gain as much knowledge as I can on the subject before I dive in.